New 33/11 KVA GIS Substation for DESCO Project at Merul Badda.
Bringing comfort to customers, supporting business and commerce and building strong communities. Achieving and maintaining the highest degree of efficiency, reliability and responsiveness for variety of customers Dhaka Electric Supply Company Ltd. (DESCO) is working since 1996.
As of 2021, DESCO have 49 nos 33/11kV substation, 5 Nos 132/33/11kV substation and around 4000km of distribution line.
Siemens India Ltd. has won the contract of “Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Merul Badda 33/11kV GIS substation on Turnkey basis and supply of necessary tools” from Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited.
Ringtech Ltd, had won this project from Siemens India Ltd. and completed this project in time.
Scope of this project is as below:
- Pile foundation of control room building and three nos transformers with fire wall.
- Two storied control room building having six storied foundation.
- Boundary wall with main gate.
- Internal road, surface drain, cable trenches and fencing.
- Erection, testing and commissioning of 3 nos 33/11kV transformer including oil filtration.
- Cable laying, installation of switch gear and commissioning.
Ringtech Ltd. has completed this project in scheduled time successfully.